Azure coupe (I think) at A30/M25 southbound junc

stevie_350z

Ahahah! Just had another "moment" in the car round another bend, with my work mate in the car... had the end out... good job he's an equally nuts M3 driver.

The road was empty and wide before anyone starts! And it was private, of course.

I dont do that anymore, have to keep the car nice and tidy for the next owner :thumbdown:

SO its low speed cruizin with the tunes pumpin! Aiiiiii

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't give two hoots for the next owner :yahoo:

Wales trip this weekend :yahoo: Nurburgring in May :yahoo:

I do ;)

Well maybe not too much though as i did have a nice spin last night, the car wants to though, she shouts at me when i go slow

So what are you going to be an ASW in next?
a house ;)

Once finances are all settled and im in the new property i will be getting a white import with Nismo V2 kit, carbon blade, cut out vents on bonnet and 18" Volks.

Money pending and all :thumbs::teeth:B)

I was zooming onto the M25 @ 6k Revs in 2nd round the bend onto the M25 :yahoo:

I didn't dare take my hand off the wheel to wave, and b4 I knew it you were behind me so no chance to check the mirror.

Isn't it amazing how much faster you can go with ESP off

May have been me, I work in Egham. Did I appear to be in a total daydream? Then it probably was. :wacko:

I've noticed quite a few Zeds recently. Parked in Fleet the other day - well away from the multi-storey carpark of course - and started walking towards town, only to notice TWO silver Zeds within 100 yards!!! Is that a critical mass of Z? :teeth: