Rear 350z badge, or just the Z

AndyC

Was round at my mates last week washing the cars, I was finishing off his wheels while he was drying mine off and the daft monkey has managed to snap off half my Z (from the model badge). When all is said and done its really not the end of the world and he has said he'll pay for a replacement (although I believe that when I see it!!)

Anyway, has anyone got either the full badge or just the Z that you don't want anymore? Obviously I'm willing to pay.

Worse case scenario I guess I can always source from Funky or someone??

tia.

Was round at my mates last week washing the cars, I was finishing off his wheels while he was drying mine off and the daft monkey has managed to snap off half my Z (from the model badge). When all is said and done its really not the end of the world and he has said he'll pay for a replacement (although I believe that when I see it!!)

Anyway, has anyone got either the full badge or just the Z that you don't want anymore? Obviously I'm willing to pay.

Worse case scenario I guess I can always source from Funky or someone??

tia.

I have one as I have debadged mine :thumbs:

Anyway dawg, what happened to all the lovely ladies that you used to have washing your car???

Batting for the other side now??? :p

They still there mate, I can see them now....

You getting flesh tones blocked at work? :blush:

Anyway dawg, what happened to all the lovely ladies that you used to have washing your car???

Batting for the other side now??? :p

They still there mate, I can see them now....

You getting flesh tones blocked at work? :blush:

Haha little bleep, no I'm not ;)

I can see the ladies, Andy just likes men to "dry his off" lol

LOL!

Mate if I could get women cleaning my car like that every time I don't think I'd ever leave the flat. Well, obviously only to run the car round to the nearest field to get it dirty again!!!

Besides which, they did a TERRIBLE job!

But the baby oil bum prints on door & bonnet were worth it!

Sarnie you're a star mate, can you bring it on Sun? I'll buy ya a pint, in fact 2 - being as how you got em at the last run :thumbs:

The black pearl will look luuuuurrrrrvvvvveellyyyy on yours, esp next to your pearl Z too!!

Sarnie you're a star mate, can you bring it on Sun? I'll buy ya a pint, in fact 2 - being as how you got em at the last run :thumbs:

The black pearl will look luuuuurrrrrvvvvveellyyyy on yours, esp next to your pearl Z too!!

No danger mate B)