Group Buy: Aerosync N-Spec Front Bumper

live2themaxuk

OK, well, basically. Im not sure when im gonna get mine now. I WAS up for doing it when i first posted, but due to lack of interest, the window of oppurtunity for me past. I still want one, but im still jobless at present. fingers crossed, waiting on second interview 2moz.

Anyway. Contact a guy on my350z.com called Gruppe-S

he'll sort you out

Jamie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iv just orderd a nismo rear spoiler,side skirts and rear bumper spats sepratly now all i need is one of these bumpers.Let me know when you guys will be buying these bumpers cuz im defintatly going to buy one.If this group buy aint happening still let me know so i can place an individual order.

hi asad - where did you order your nismo stuff from? i want these parts also. would you mind telling me what you paid and cost of delivery?

cheers mate :thumbs:

hello mate...i have ordered my aerosync bumper from group-s through ebay cost me around $750 with the shipping charge(still waiting for delivery),the rest of the kit is nismo style from ep raceing the rear spoiler cost me £180 delivered and the side skirts and rear bumper spats cost me £300 delivered.

hello mate...i have ordered my aerosync bumper from group-s through ebay cost me around $750 with the shipping charge(still waiting for delivery),the rest of the kit is nismo style from ep raceing the rear spoiler cost me £180 delivered and the side skirts and rear bumper spats cost me £300 delivered.

going to be awhile before you see that bumper...none are around right now and in fact, Gruppe-S called us the other day looking for one, since we're the only other place that really ever stocks them