100 Posts....Hooray !!

Neil

Finally...

100 posts :yahoo:

Took me while I know but perhaps it is because I do not talk as much as other members ;)

You know who you are.......

Val :D

You mean your not a whore like Sarnie?

Mind you i am not far of a 1000 posts myself so about to become a veteran :thumbs:

Yeah but when you get to 1000, you get asked a question about eastern european economics. if you get it wrong, then you get 998 taken back off :D

Finally...

100 posts :yahoo:

Took me while I know but perhaps it is because I do not talk as much as other members ;)

You know who you are.......

Val :D

nice one Neil , but I do feel more effort is required, its taken over 52 weeks to hit that marker :p

nice one Neil , but I do feel more effort is required, its taken over 52 weeks to hit that marker :p

I know and I am suitably embarrassed :blush:

I will say in my defence though is, unlike most of you rich people who can sit 'posting' on this site all day, I have to go to work to pay for the Z ;)

5527 Posts is not healthy my friend.....go out more :p

Nice Avatar by the way...

I know and I am suitably embarrassed :blush:

I will say in my defence though is, unlike most of you rich people who can sit 'posting' on this site all day, I have to go to work to pay for the Z ;)

5527 Posts is not healthy my friend.....go out more :p

Nice Avatar by the way...

See your getting the hang of it more now :thumbs:

Dunno about rich , just kills time waiting for the next dole cheque :teeth:

Dunno about rich , just kills time waiting for the next dole cheque

I can understand that.....well done B)

How can I get an Avatar like that?

See you next week...

For me to explain how the avatar arrived there is like asking a child to explain Nuclear Physics ( I am a computer illiterate :blush: )

Some clever IT waller will no doubt enlighten you :thumbs: catch you next weekend

Mind you i am not far of a 1000 posts myself so about to become a veteran :thumbs:

Yeah but when you get to 1000, you get asked a question about eastern european economics. if you get it wrong, then you get 998 taken back off :D

Yeah!! But what happens if you get it right?? :p

Well i'm still paying for mine and check out my post count :teeth: Sounds like you boys need to get different jobs :p

The amount of money you earn it should have been paid for in a fortnight! Gambling habit? ;)