Possible new seats!

stuarty

Thanks for the replys. Just looking for something different, Saw these in the performance parts catalogue when i ordered my car but they were double the price from bmw.

Might just buy the carbon fibre front splitter!

By the way, it dosent matter if you have a 320i, 325i, 330i or 335i in sport plus trim they all look exactly the same, except from the exhaust.

Obviously the 335i is the one to have!

Thanks for the replys. Just looking for something different, Saw these in the performance parts catalogue when i ordered my car but they were double the price from bmw.

By the way, it dosent matter if you have a 320i, 325i, 330i or 335i in sport plus trim they all look exactly the same, except from the exhaust.

I'm saying the 320i isnt the one that needs bucket seats the most. You have a cool car and its good on fuel and looks awesome. Don't spoil it with some track day special seats.

I'm saying the 320i isnt the one that needs bucket seats the most. You have a cool car and its good on fuel and looks awesome. Don't spoil it with some track day special seats.

Yip agree with that mate, I really like the 335i and i'm thinking i should have bought a used one instead of my car. But as they look identical to mine I'm not sure. That could be a good thing i suppose, wolf in sheeps clothing and all that.

I also thought about a used M3 but after the zed i dont think i would go for another big NA engine, so that rules out the current M3.

I think the 3 series coupe to have will be the 328i which is only available as a saloon just now. But when it comes out as a m sport coupe, I might buy one. Its a 2.0l twin turbo. Great fuel economy and performance.