screen replaced.

Simon+Kat

I had a pretty rubbish couple of days, got out of work early after my last night shift, yaaaaay!, Bike wouldn't start just a 'click' when starter prodded, wouldnt bump start either, bum!

Kat works at the same place as me on day shift and had just started, so the Z had just been parked up near me. I got the keys off of her and jumped in to be faced with a two foot crack in the screen from left to right about 4" from the bottom of screen, grrrrrrr! I drove home carefully and i could hear it creaking as it was moving over bumps etc, gulp!

Anyway got home ok phoned insurance and was all sorted with an appointment to replace screen within 15 mins, all good so far. 2 days later the guy turns up on time was very friendly, very polite and explained everything he was doing. Loads of bits came off before old screen could be pulled out, it was a lot of work, it was nearly 3 hours in total. I just wanted to say how pleased i was with the efficiancy of it all, not often one can say that these days.

By the way........Kat hadn't noticed the crack! :surrender:

Insurance was Swinton.

Screen replacement by AA windscreens.

Heres a few pics mid job...

20121108_150143.jpg

20121108_150153.jpg

20121108_150214.jpg