Vinyl wrapping business

ddcboyle

After completing my car, both me and my friend are looking into doing vinyl wrapping as a business in late 2013 if everything works out for us.

At the moment it is just an idea, nothing set in stone, but would be looking at doing some wrapping for others and doing some more trials to see the extent of skills we both have. As it stands, it is just 2 blokes and some vinyl, but i have been looking into business insurance simply for peace of mind.

[note: we are not forum traders yet, and this is not a business. There is no insurance for both parties involved, this will hopefully be a "favours for tips" thing until we have sufficient cash and knowledge of a business to then open]

At the moment we have 5 members having their roofs vinyl wrapped for free (excludes the actual cost of vinyl)

1. 350Ad

2. ewan221

3. Vini69

4.Ninjaz

5.Ewan27

Also, will be looking at wrapping a full mr2 in white as a show car later this month. I will try to do a video/photo project of what we do whilst we vinyl so other people can get a rough idea how we do it. The main reason i tried to learn to wrap was because i knew i couldn't see how my paint was under the vinyl, they could have scratched it and scuffed it. So if anyone is looking to bypass me and other companies, you will at least have the opportunity to do so.

Those willing to have us vinyl wrap panels, are fine to watch us as we do it, or ask how were doing it.

Edited by ddcboyle