Whats my GT4 worth might sell!!

Beavis

But dont worry i still intend of been in a Ultra Yellow Gt4. Is anyone interested in buying mine. It an 05 with 8500 miles on the clock and is totally immaculate and unmarked. But it wont be sold with the Nismo!! :blush:

I wouldn't bother mate. As Lomoto says at least you know your car. For reference I'd say you could get about £22.5k for yours considering Chesterfields was £22k. It is all down to how much value your giving the mileage. :)

If it werent for the fact I hadnt got that much cash lying around, I would have gone for that one too. Had to go a trade in route myself, otherwise I would have been interested.

Although, with the milage we put on our Z it wont take long for th 15k the one Ive bought has to become low compared to others in general use. We probably do about 3k a year.

If its only got 800 miles it should be in excelent condition, but as others have said, is there really any point for the few thousand miles, and the fact you know your car inside and out.

Ok thanks guys for your valued opinions. i was just trying to see if it was worth it but like you say not worth the hassle and at least i know my baby. For once Sarnie i value your sensible comments. :lol:

But this will make a great buy for someone.And the milage does not concern me as i know that a 1971 3 litre Capri E with 850 miles on the clock is going at car auction in Buxton next month. :scare:

Ok thanks guys for your valued opinions. i was just trying to see if it was worth it but like you say not worth the hassle and at least i know my baby. For once Sarnie i value your sensible comments. :lol:

But this will make a great buy for someone.And the milage does not concern me as i know that a 1971 3 litre Capri E with 850 miles on the clock is going at car auction in Buxton next month. :scare:

Beavis, pull yourself together man and stop being daft! :p

Just concentrate on having that puke sick yellow car looking especially shiny for the Wales run, cos I booked some sun again! B)

Mind you, god..... they going to be soooooo common on it ;)

Beavis, pull yourself together man and stop being daft! :p

Just concentrate on having that puke sick yellow car looking especially shiny for the Wales run, cos I booked some sun again! B)

Mind you, god..... they going to be soooooo common on it ;)

Ok Jacko going to be a hot one because i put an order in for sun too............. :sun: Let me know if you want me to do anything for the wales run. Mind you i have asked for the position of chief whip.....trying to get people motivated to go on the wales run........its all coming together now :thumbs: