Nismo exhaust

jell36

Cheaper and dare I say better options out there :ban:

Yep definately but only due to costs, it is a fab sounding system and obviously designed by the people who know best about the car. the only thing is it is far too expensive for what it is and quality isn't fantastic on y-pipes. The cars with the nismo exhaust always make decent power gains. Greekmans car is a mutant HR engine and made 340fwhp..

Yep definately but only due to costs, it is a fab sounding system and obviously designed by the people who know best about the car. the only thing is it is far too expensive for what it is and quality isn't fantastic on y-pipes. The cars with the nismo exhaust always make decent power gains. Greekmans car is a mutant HR engine and made 340fwhp..

Yeah it does sound good but then there are some nice sounding options around too...

If I had one I would love it I'm sure :cloud9:

There's just something about the nismo sound that I love, I know it's expensive hence why a second hand one would be ideal. Also as a design engineer myself, having a system that has been designed specifically for the car by people who have all the cars details (tolerances, design intents etc) just sits more comfortably with me. Admittedly you can get better systems for less money but then you get issues with drone and fitment.