Aftermarket Exhaust swap for my HKS True Dual Hi power exhaust

Christian350z

IMG_0395111_zps3a34042a.jpg

Aftermarket Exhaust swap for my HKS True Dual Hi power exhaust

I'm just looking to try something different. My HKS is a rep, let me know what you have got to swap, i wouldnt mind trying a single exhaust, but i don't mind.

Here is a vid of my car with the HKS....

http://s1342.beta.ph...bb4f7c.mp4.html

http://s1342.beta.ph...029837.mp4.html

Why would someone swap their aftermarket exhaust for a replica one? Wouldn't most aftermarket exhausts be worth more and be better made? :surrender:

You have never seen japspeed stuff have you?

The HKS replica is allegedly made in the same factory as the original and I used to have a rep it was very good quality, A k1, k2 and scorpion are cheaper. All of which are pretty much replicas aswell.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late response,

I'v had a few different exhaust on my 350z and i'v also had a chance to make one, i'm looking to rip anyone off, i just want to try a different exhaust system out.

Dblock is right, most of the time they are made in the same factory. It's a high quality exhaust, ignore Paddy78 :lol:

Sorry for the late response,

I'v had a few different exhaust on my 350z and i'v also had a chance to make one, i'm looking to rip anyone off, i just want to try a different exhaust system out.

Dblock is right, most of the time they are made in the same factory. It's a high quality exhaust, ignore Paddy78 :lol:

Lol, I find most people do! I clearly know nothing about the quality of these particular exhausts, so probably for the best. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like the sound of this one - a proper deep growler :p. I also like your slightly unorthodox exit from the T junction lol...

If you decide to sell this and buy something different, let me know...

I had the same exhaust and trust me the video doesn't do it justice. I had mine with decats and you could feel the deepness. Sounds awesome high up the rev range too.