350z gearbox chatter

glenn-350

hi, guys. when switching off engine, I am experiencing a rattle that seems to be coming from gear box area .

that seems to run on for a split second, doesn't do it with clutch dipped.

car has done 35k every thing appears to be opperating ok perfomance etc, car is under warranty by nissan till xmas.

asked them a couple of months ago that changing gear was abit notchy, after checking they say no problem and gear oil like new. cars booked in for next week, i wonder wheather they will fob me off with a gearbox oil change. I have only done 3k in 9 months and this noise has just appeared

wonder wheather this is common fault or anyone can shed any light on this matter , so i have some amo to retaliate with.

thanks in advance :thumbs:

thanks for the quick reply, i had mention this to the nissan service manager when booking car in . he said no as car doesn't have a dmf but just a flywheel, but he then came back to me saying i was right and he was shock as the cost was £2200. but it won't be that as it just a gearbox chatter , so we will see :thumbs: