Extra induction sound on revup 300

L4V15

Hi. Anybody know of a method of creating the extra induction sound on the 300bhp revup model without having to remove the decent airbox. I had a JWT popcharger on my 54plate and loved the sound. However not overly keen on ruining the air intake on the my06 by removing the standard airbox. Has anybody tried putting an extra hole on the cold side of the airbox or anything like that? She seems a little muted.

Also, do you think id be mad getting a custom true dual system fitted rather than going with one of the well known brands? Any advice would be great.

Steve

I wouldn't advise putting holes in it.

Is it the HR twin intakes ? I have a fair few options not on the website, or the Stillen high capacity intake for the DE is a great replacement.

Custom exhausts can be good if you find a decent place, resale value is pretty bad compared to a branded system.

Drop me a pm if I can help :thumbs:

I wouldn't advise putting holes in it.

Is it the HR twin intakes ? I have a fair few options not on the website, or the Stillen high capacity intake for the DE is a great replacement.

Custom exhausts can be good if you find a decent place, resale value is pretty bad compared to a branded system.

Drop me a pm if I can help :thumbs:

Ok,

Thanks for the advice everyone. What are the k sport lowering springs really like off your website then? Seems like a good price? Are they as good as some of the more pricey brand names?