Ding Repair Recommendation

HaydnH

Hi All,

Somewhere since waxing my car 2 weekends ago I have 3 separate dings on my passenger door! :headhurt: Does anybody know a good ding repair man near Surbiton? They're only small and I know as soon as I get them repaired I'll probably get 5 more... but I want them gone! :rant::rant:

I normally park miles away from people where possible but I'm polite enough to avoid wide parent bays etc, tbh parents can F off now, my paintwork is staying fresh! :rant::angry::rant::rant::angry::angry::angry::rant::rant:

Thanks,

Haydn.

Hey I just had an idea, instead of paying X amount per year repairing dings, how about someone starts a charity where X/4 or X/8 is paid annually to children's charities and in return we get stickers allowing us to park in parents bays? B)

• 5 months later...

Hi.

I know your question about dents was months ago but I thought I would answer anyway.

I've just had a few small dents removed from both doors by "Dentz" the guy, Lee was great..£50 job done.

I am now parking in the wider bays at shopping centres, some mothers give you a nasty look. But hey, my paintwork is worth more.

All the best

Simon

Have a word with ChrisS.

We had a dent repair guy come to the Wales weekend a couple of years back and he did an excellent job on a whole number of ZEDs on the Saturday for very, very reasonable money as we had arranged for a fair number of cars to be done all in the one place .

Might be the time to get him back, if possible ;)

• Like 1