Paintshield

Neil

Well...

I am currently using the Internet Access provided for me by the people at Paintshield, whilst they cover the front of my car.

I have to say that Karen, Caroline & Joe (the clever guy doing the work) have made me feel very welcome, and I recommend anyone thinking of getting their cars protected, they should not hesitate to visit here.

As much coffee and digestives as you like! ;)

Big thank you to all the staff and by the way, fantastic job done Joe !! :yahoo:

Neil

:worthless:

:teeth:

I have some photos with me, let me resize them and I'll get them posted... :thumbs:

Bargain of the year has to be the Bluetooth adaptor that he sold me, he didn’t take the money until he knew it was installed and working in my car, top member, credit to the forum/club.

Neil also gave me some very useful hints/tips regarding my car, he also pointed out that my alloys were showing signs of bubbling/corrosion, so a warranty claim could be imminent... :)

:worthless:

:teeth:

I have some photos with me, let me resize them and I'll get them posted... :thumbs:

Bargain of the year has to be the Bluetooth adaptor that he sold me, he didn’t take the money until he knew it was installed and working in my car, top member, credit to the forum/club.

Neil also gave me some very useful hints/tips regarding my car, he also pointed out that my alloys were showing signs of bubbling/corrosion, so a warranty claim could be imminent... :)

Thanks CS

Appreciate your comments.

Neil