Spotted @ Tolworth Silver Zed

ThriftyFifty

I was disappointed that you didn't want to play on the a3 :(

I saw you join the dual carriageway as I was at the lights. Thought to myself "he's just joined the forum" and i chased you down :p

Haha I wanted to play... I drove all the way to Guildford for the fun of it. You were over in the left lane, no playing there, come to the big boy lanes. :p

I'll no doubt be out again tomorrow.

;)

I saw you join the dual carriageway as I was at the lights. Thought to myself "he's just joined the forum" and i chased you down :p

Haha I wanted to play... I drove all the way to Guildford for the fun of it. You were over in the left lane, no playing there, come to the big boy lanes. :p

;)

Was waiting for you to catch up ;) i went down to the m25, round to chertsey and then off to tottenham :lol:

Come to the grafitti tunnel meet tomorrow night mate :thumbs:

;)

Was waiting for you to catch up ;) i went down to the m25, round to chertsey and then off to tottenham :lol:

I'll have a think about it man, might be a chance to grab the photography gear B) .

;)

Oi Smudge, watch your language mate, it's bad enough with SMD being on here :D;)