Captint and The Don vs The clio of Justice

captint

Ok

So today I went to Bruntingthorpe Proving ground for an all day session with Don Palmer.

For those of you who don't know, Don (see www.donpalmer.co.uk) is a fooking motoring legend and when you actually go in the car with him can do things that defy the laws of Physics.

Basically as I now have to drive round in the COJ due to the Z having departed, I thought I had better get to know the the limits of the car, as it has a reputation for being a bit spin spin sugar.

So any way, it was awesome, a tad scary to being with ans I did manage to find the limit of the car and exceed it, span out 10 times, but learnt to heal toe and gauge grip, find the limit and not exceed it and drive bloody fast and smoothly, there was also a dude there with a Nissan Skyline GTR, which was pretty mad, watching Don drift it for 300 metres +.

Bascially other than this Don is a life coach and gives you some pretty amazing insights into you own phsychee (spelt wrong I know), but combined withe the amazing driving and learning, this was on of the best things I've done.

I totally recommend this to anyone who thinks they are a good driver and anyone else who thinks there not, my driving is now smoother than something very smooth , it totally rocks.

Didn't get any pics though as I am inept, but going again next month and Don will have full filming equipment

Splendid