anyone used or know of Midwest performance

wizurd

I was going to look at the grey one he has in stock mate. Seems like a good guy. There's a post about him on here. Don't think the car i am after is priced right though. I just put a post up about it and was told the same so think im going to leave it. Blue one looks good though

Hi mate

yer just been reading your post now. Wouldn't want to touch that grey one without proof the springs had been done. The blue one does look good though again all depends on the condition. I'm hoping to get an azure blue one I spotted on ebay maybe this weekend. A guy on the forum said he'd take a look at the car for me since its near him and miles away from me. fingers crossed. although it will be the first one I've seen and they do say don't get the first lol

I bought my '04 Azure blue 350Z from Midwest performance back in August this year. i was met by Paul at the train station so i could look over the car. It had a full service history complete with pre-delivery inspection report and a sheaf of invoices. The warranty and service record book was stamped and fully up to date with the last service which was a P3 back in March on this year. The car also came with a 'Gold' warranty which covered most things including the renown electric window motors (which i'm in the process of having a new motor fitted under warranty). I have no reason to doubt the quality of cars he keeps in stock and he will look to source exactly what you want. He is also open to sensible negotiations. I dropped £200 deposit and paid the rest by cheque and he was trusting enough o let me drive the car away without first having the cheque clearing. He was straight with me from the word go and i wouldn't hesitate in buying from him again. For the record, i'm not related to him in any way.

Hey wizurd, i don't blame you one little bit, especially now the autumn is on its way and cars tend to drop in price slightly. You can always offer him a really low price giving you move to manouvre upwards. The warranty he gives with each car is a 'Gold warranty' which covers; the engine (less cracked from overheating cylinder head), timing belt, cylinder block and gearbox casing, gearbox internals,drive system, clutch (mine had a replacement just before i bought it), cooling system, prop shaft, fuel system, suspension, brakes (exc pads) wheel bearings, ABS, steering, electrics (mine is going in for a new o/s window motor) PAS, air con, and ECU. It also covers labour charges. The silver cover and bronze cover offer less. When you buy a car from him you get the Gold cover so it certainly gives you peace of mind. Like i said before i'm not related to him and he hasn't paid me for this entry i just think i got a pretty good deal off him and am chuffed to bits with the ZED i bought off him.