help needed please!

p40ulw

Your too far from me, else you could have borrowed mine. Saying that, they arnt expensive to buy, im sure i only paid a tenner for my set.

Good luck though. I have changed no end of springs on many different cars and always hate the job. Its not difficult, but just such a pain winding the spring compressors up. Next time i do it i will use the windy gun on them.

Your too far from me, else you could have borrowed mine. Saying that, they arnt expensive to buy, im sure i only paid a tenner for my set.

Good luck though. I have changed no end of springs on many different cars and always hate the job. Its not difficult, but just such a pain winding the spring compressors up. Next time i do it i will use the windy gun on them.

That's what I do. It's easier with 2 people though, one to keep the clamp in place and straight and the other to use the gun.

That's what I do. It's easier with 2 people though, one to keep the clamp in place and straight and the other to use the gun.

Im about 350miles away. TBH I'd just buy some they are only £10-£15 for good ones which is cheaper than the time taken to pick them up and petrol.