single mass flywheel

Patch

To start with,you are going to struggle,as iv been looking and there seems to be a shortage at the moment.

Also,there are side effects to the SMF. You will loose low rev drivability and you will get increased noise "chatter" below about 3k. However they are meant to be very good and really help the V6 rev.

Unless a trader on here can appear with one,you may have to source one from the USA or ebay,but thats abit risky

If the zman :pmzmanalex: doesnt have any fidanza flys in like when i was needing mine i got a Competition Clutch ultralight from here http://www.lkperformance.co.uk/flywheel ... eel/285352 which is suprisingly cheaper than the competion clutch website delivery was prompt to if you hurry you may even get it tomorrow. I had good service from LK performance did the order over the phone to ensure it was in stock and it arrived straight from the competiton clutch factory next day cheaper than the OEM could do themselves :shrug:

few details on clutch in question

This lightened Flywheel weighs 6.34kg

Key Features

Ultra lightweight for increased acceleration.

One piece ring gear for high durability.

Weight varies from 8 lbs. to 10 lbs. depending on application.

Well suited for Stage 3 and up clutch kit applications.

Meets and exceeds SFI 1.5.

The STU flywheel is recommended for forced induction and/or track and rally racing applications. This flywheel will work with all performance and stock clutch assemblies.

Stamped with 4140 plate with 2000 ton pressure at 1260 degrees. CNC machined and balanced to O.E. specifications.