05 350z Gunmetal GT

squanchy

Well, not a very exciting post but an important one nonetheless, first of all the car passed it's MOT first time! Well, it failed but only on the hole in the exhaust and I've already got a replacement y-pipe which is due to be fitted this week.

I also received a box of goodies from Zmanalex. It was due for a service and unfortunately there's a gap in my book from 07-09, so I just wanted to get EVERYTHING done for piece of mind.

photo_zpsc1bd1756.jpg

So all that is getting done this week. The car has ended up costing me a fair bit over the last couple months and I have taken the decision to part with it next month as it is time to finally move out and need the money for a deposit! I am going on the road trip next time I'm home from offshore with some guys from the rig and after that I will be putting up a for sale ad! I just don't use it enough to justify the expense. To the gym and back a few times a week! At least if I do the road trip below I feel a lot better about parting with it.

I think I'll prob be selling the wheels seperately as well, so if anyone is interested in either, give me a shout.

Here's the planned route for next month.

Route_zpse483e1e2.png

• 2 weeks later...