350z Parts for Sale!!!

letank87

Hi guys,

Got a few parts that I've been told by the other half I must get rid of, as they are taking up too much space in the garage. (nag nag nag :bangin: )

Parts include:

- Set of JDM carbon cloth seats (so no airbag) in good condition, some wear to drivers side bolster - These would be ideal for anyone who wants to get some seats retrimmed but doesn't want to risk ruining the only set they have (as I intended!) or for someone who wants a slightly lower driving position as these don't have to accomodate the electric motor. **SOLD**

- Rear JDM Gunmetal bumper in excellent condition. £150 o.n.o.

- Driver's side window motor - Ideal for someone who has the window self lowering problem but are out of warranty! **SOLD**

- Set of European spec dampers 'brand new, never fitted' - I had planned to fit these to my JDM Version-S as the ride tends to be a bit hard but unfortunately I never got around to it. These would be ideal for someone with a pre-04 JDM. Working at NTCE, I know that these were one of the main changes for the European market Zed and they do make quite a difference to the ride! £200 o.n.o.

- JDM combimeter (reads in kilometres) and centre clocks - These came with my car when I bought it, as they were changed for US spec units when it was imported to the UK way back in 2003 before the zed even came to Europe. Therefore I imagine that the 'mileage' is very low on it although I do not know the exact figure. Good condition bar some small scratches to the aluminium surround of the combimeter. £100 o.n.o.

If you are interested in any of the parts then PM me with an offer!

Cheers :thumbs:

didn't you have leather already? or is it falling apart prematurely like quite a few Nissan leather interiors on the Z?

no just the carbon cloth, Quite pleased with it really , but just fancied a change for this year ;) In fact I've just dropped the seats off at the place you and Dorian had yours retrimmed :thumbs: