GT 05 Kuro Black UK for sale £7,250 (Would Part X)

Flex

Ok here we go, decided that the car simply isn't doing enough miles as only left the garage twice over the last 3 months and I can't justify having that sort of money sat doing nothing.

So here are the pics:

P1000206.jpg

P1000208.jpg

P1000210.jpg

P1000211.jpg

P1000214.jpg

Passengerseat.jpg

Driversseat.jpg

It's a GT pack so it has the heated leather seats, cruise control, reversing sensors etc.

Has a double din touch screen radio with integrated satnav (which I prefer over a tom tom) and a clifford alarm system with two good condition fobs.

Got 91.5k on the clock.

MOT till Jun 13 (no advisories)

Tax (cheaper rate tax due to age) till Jan 13

It's had a full service P3, within the last 2k miles including the gear box oil changed + Moly to smooth out that 2nd gear change.

Had a new front wheel bearing hub replaced this year too.

Body work is good but bonnet has a few stone chips, the bumper is cracked, not really noticeable (I have a spare INGS replica bumper that I would be willing to include for an extra £150 - plus spare fixings from ZMANALEX).

Exhaust is standard and has been repaired. When it went for MOT last I had a good look at it and it is pretty solid.

Rear tyres are just over the wear markers so will need newbies fairly soon.

Very slight curbing on one alloy only.

I would consider a part ex as looking to go down to one car, mileage below 60k, considering Suzuki Swift, BMW 330/335, Audi A4. Open to other reasonable suggestions.

I think that's pretty much everything, please PM me with any questions and in the meantime if I think of anything else I will update.