FS: Genuine Vertical Tonneau and Cargo Net

-Chris-

Tonneau provisionally sold and I have two reserve buyers. If all fall through I will update this post.

Chris.

I have for sale a rare genuine Nissan vertical Tonneau which sits under the rear strut brace and divides off the boot.

It is ideal to prevent people seeing in the boot and slightly reducing road noise.

It comes with all the brackets although I had to use a shortened standard raw plug to attach to the underside of the strut brace, it kept it very firm though with no rattles. I will send everything I used so you can re-use or remake new ones as required.

Pictures can be found https://picasaweb.google.com/100118997235807843983/VerticalTonneau?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLPBtffnqMKt2AE&feat=directlink

Its in very good condition and I would like £100 plus p&p or collection form Manchester. These are very rare and i've not seen many genuine ones come up for sale.

I also have a Cargo net, not sure if it is genuine or not but is good condition. Pictures at the lint above. £15 plus p&p or collection from Manchester. Cargo Net NOW SOLD.

Please PM for more details.

Chris.