Two 350s on the same road, Aylesbury

DP7657

I shared a flash/wave with a GM at about that time at exactly that spot by the sounds of it (b4009 wendover turning to the hill upto tring?). Mine is a blade but could look like a GM when under the trees :lol: I was stuffed to the gunnels with costco shopping and beer boxes, so taking it nice and gently.

I had also previously passed a red 240Z on the way to MK then saw it again on the way back on the same road B)

Then I saw a similar looking GM tentatively driving the backroads around Burnham and Taplow on Saturday - I was driving the wife's civic (full of bikes) back from the olympics then (so didn't wave) - we're everywhere at the moment :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...

I shared a flash/wave with a GM at about that time at exactly that spot by the sounds of it (b4009 wendover turning to the hill upto tring?). Mine is a blade but could look like a GM when under the trees :lol: I was stuffed to the gunnels with costco shopping and beer boxes, so taking it nice and gently.

Have you shared multiple waves with a GM 54 Z over the last few weeks? I keep seeing a GM with Rays Alloys around that area, and another without the Rays. Very 350Z rich area it would seem :teeth:

I have! There's a GM who has been floating around the well known base in the area (which I live near) which looks like the same one to me. Also spotted it heading towards the Benson direction the other day ;) Is that you? Mine is the silver with rotas.

Also saw a nice azure parked outside Ellesborough golf club on sunday, as I was driving along, and theres a lovely white 370 in Aylesbury too.

Edit: sunday