Pioneer AVIC D3 + CF Strut cover

bhavin85

Hi Guys,

I have for sale a Pioneer AVIC D3, has been in my zed for 3 years and I spent well over £1200 on this headunit when it came out.

For full details on the features please take a look at the following link - http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/products/archi ... index.html

It comes with Navigation, Bluetooth, Ipod Connectivity, DVD / DIVX Player. I also have the harness and facia required to fit directly into a 350z.

The only down side is that the volume control silver top coat has started to peel, other then that the headunit is in full working order.

3b06d99b.jpg

a6380293.jpg

45265d3c.jpg

490edf6a.jpg

5abb0c11.jpg

997d3c1a.jpg

I have also modified the harness to allow DVD's to be played while the handbreak is not up.

I also have the Steering wheel control unit but never got a chance to fit this with the head unit, I will throw this in as part of the sale.

I am after £300 for the lot, pref collection as I dont want the headunit to be damaged in transit. Potentially could help install the head unit if I have spare time :thumbs:

I also have a CF strut cover that was made for my 350z, this replaces the metal cover that is currently there. I would require your metal one in exchange for this CF piece

2b9a5a2f.jpg

£40 + your cover

Any questions drop me a line :thumbs: