Anyone got photos of a cobra fitted?

Arran

Afternoon guys

I'm in the position to get an exhaust, I like the scorpion sound but hate the tips. I've looked on YouTube for the cobras they look good but sound abit farty/raspy, would that be because it's non resonated?

Basically I can't find any sound clips or reviews on the resonated one.

If anyone can put up a link with sound and looks of a resonated one is be most grateful

Cheers

Arran

See that looks like oem which is good :) will listen to the sound clip at home later. Is that a resonated one? I don't like the non resonated one I will see of I can dig out more info on resonated ones

Cheers mate

When the time comes to order I shall get it through you :thumbs:

See that looks like oem which is good :) will listen to the sound clip at home later. Is that a resonated one? I don't like the non resonated one I will see of I can dig out more info on resonated ones

Cheers mate

When the time comes to order I shall get it through you :thumbs:

Arran, you're very welcome, to date, everyone has opted for the resonated system, it sounds great and as you said, it does also look very much OEM if you choose the OEM type tailpipe.

It’s a great system for anyone who wants that upgrade on sound over the Nissan system, and all the ones we have personally fitted and supplied have fitted perfectly.

No problem at all, when you’re ready to order please do get in touch and we’ll get it arranged for you… :thumbs:

As il be getting silenced decats from Horsham will it make it much louder? The last thing i want is drone and to be to anti social :lol: it will either be the oem type tips or the draga cut ones as I like the polished tips on those.

Il have access to a ramp at work just concerned about some fitment issues that's all, but you say that there perfect when you've done them so hopefully that will be the case for me

As il be getting silenced decats from Horsham will it make it much louder? The last thing i want is drone and to be to anti social :lol: it will either be the oem type tips or the draga cut ones as I like the polished tips on those.

Il have access to a ramp at work just concerned about some fitment issues that's all, but you say that there perfect when you've done them so hopefully that will be the case for me

The silenced decats will just further compliment the Cobra, it will add to the volume… :)

Hopefully won't be ear splitting lol, just been on facebook and listening to the sound clips I will be going for the resonated cobra B) just have to make my mind up on tips! Top left or top right in the tips photo on your site. A hard decision lol need a side by side comparison