Rabster 350z GT4 in yellow

rabster

• 2 weeks later...

Its a nismo front bumper

i have just been and got a new weekday toy for work i needed something more economical whilst yet useable for the carriage of service related tools and attending shows so this boiled down to the following criteria i was half way there with the stage

Nice looking (stagea Check)

Fun to drive (stagea Check)

Customizable with my own taste (stagea Check)

Economical (stagea Hell no!!)

so with the stagea destroying a tank in just over 200 miles of fun driving it was time for a change meet the new edition to the fleet

Meet The Bull

F0135156-F5D8-4D71-8A1B-383739692BC9-5116-000006B3327AAE8F.jpg

637767EE-128C-4D60-9E02-FBA1626651EC-5116-000006B3244F688F.jpg

F0135156-F5D8-4D71-8A1B-383739692BC9-5116-000006B3327AAE8F.jpg

That's a Nice beast, I'm looking at the l200, how are you finding the ride and mpg? I'm stuck between the latest navara, and the L200 but maybe the model before..

I'm getting a steady 33.3 mpg

The last full tank I ran did 481 miles till the dte gauge stopped telling me what it had left which apparently is about 30 miles

The ride is good in it not very floaty it has no real power but this can be modified with a chip etc but I'm not looking for that from it :)

Buying a truck an back this week as I need to be able to put things inside it lol

• 1 month later...

ok so i don't want to put this post up but i'm doing it in the interest of the ZED rather than me :blink:

Since the MOT last year so September to September i have done less than 5k on it but spent the best part 3k on bits lol the car is now in its tip top condition after all the attention on getting the Paint work how i want it and all the little bits and pieces i think it might be time to let her go

If i choose to stick it up for sale how much should i be looking at

Cheers Guys and Girls

:D

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...