Vred Ultrac Sec's to be discontinued

350Chris

I went to a locally recommended tyre and alignment centre this morning, SuperTyres in Welwyn Garden City.

They were recommended on Pistonheads and as an official Vred supplier - it was looking promising.

After getting chatting to one of the owners he told me that the Vred Ultrac Sec's are being discontinued to be replaced by a Vred Ultrac Vorti.

I have a pic of the tread pattern just as an FYI. They guy had them on his new A6 after removing the new Pirelli's following 1000 miles. He is very impressed by them

They price about the same as the Ultrac Sacks

Probably worth another thread but SuperTyres in Welwyn Garden City have really impressed me this morning.

http://www.supertyreswelwyn.co.uk/

The guys are professional, they speak to you informatively as opposed to "it'll cost you this Mr, just wait outside" - they spotted a bent steering rod and walked me around the car to show me everything and they also spotted a rear wheel refub as the balancing weights had been sprayed.

They have given me the full geo print out and are equiped to do camber, castor and toe - but I am actually confident that they can do it. Not a feeling that I got from a couple of garages I spoke to this week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...