Banana bar question

rog518

I have recently had a bad clicking/knocking noise coming form the passenger side of the zed. I thought it was the drop links but lubed them up and made no difference (going to disconnect them at the weekend just to make sure)

It appears to make more knocking under braking so have know been advised it could be the banana bar! If it is this how safe is it to drive the car until this is identified and sorted?

I dont use the car as a daily runner but do need to take it round a few garages for some quotes.

Cheers Rog

I have recently had a bad clicking/knocking noise coming form the passenger side of the zed. I thought it was the drop links but lubed them up and made no difference (going to disconnect them at the weekend just to make sure)

It appears to make more knocking under braking so have know been advised it could be the banana bar! If it is this how safe is it to drive the car until this is identified and sorted?

I dont use the car as a daily runner but do need to take it round a few garages for some quotes.

Cheers Rog

Rog,

Should be safe enough even if the bush is shot.

Also slight wear in the ball joint will not make the car unsafe to drive.

New compression rods (banana arms) in stock if required.

New bushes in stock also if you are fortunate enough that it is only the bush.

Alex :)