Modified Nationals: 3rd and 4th June 2006

Removed

got the tickets guys:

bad news as on saturday we need to be in by 8:30am on Saturday, so it will mean an early departure from Manchester.... AndyC want to convoy then? Debbie is off for the wekend so she'll join us, but will have to drive down with us in the Yaris as I'll stay over in Birmingham on Sunday night as I'm there in the morning for work anyway.

We'll probably have to leave at about 6am.... :yawn::yawn::yawn:

Nick where are we going to meet?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I' booked up, one person, but sould still be room price, as debbie is tagging along.

Hmm not sure I'm coming down to Northampton mate, TOMTOM might be sending me off the Mway earlier and cut, I THINK.

got the tickets guys:

bad news as on saturday we need to be in by 8:30am on Saturday, so it will mean an early departure from Manchester.... AndyC want to convoy then? Debbie is off for the wekend so she'll join us, but will have to drive down with us in the Yaris as I'll stay over in Birmingham on Sunday night as I'm there in the morning for work anyway.

We'll probably have to leave at about 6am.... :yawn::yawn::yawn:

Nick where are we going to meet?

Urrrggghhh, don't like the sound of that one bit!! Still needs must, where are you Val and we can sort out a convoy?

Plus, are all the cars going on the stand? Just mine's a bit "substandard" should we say??!!!

:lol: why substandard? just call it standard! :lol: no worries mate

Debbie will be following in the Yaris, so it's a slow convoy btw :)

We are near the trafford Centre

Errmm, wheels have been touching too many kerbs and a mark on the front bumper. Plus stone chipped to high heaven!! Needs some TLC mate, which I will do soon :thumbs:

Which way you reckoning, M62 then M6? If so we could meet near the Skoda garage where you first spotted me, if thats easy for you, if not wherever else. I'm city centre so I'm pretty flexible :D

what a great weekend! thanks to AndyC, Nick, Holly, Debbie, the Magnaflow/Nemesis guys for the great time, and thanks to the british weather for having burnt most of us! :D

lots to do and see, not extremely well organised but not too bad either.

Pics next thursday from me (56k :( ) but hopefully earlier from AndyC, Andy and Nick :)

Cheers for organising Val, Holly and myself had a wicked time :) Weather was ace! Drive home a 'mare with accidents/traffic but just about to sit down now and relax. Be interested to see some of your's and Andy's pics :lol:

Nice one guys for a great day on Saturday, shame I couldn't stay for the whole weekend. Fortunately I didn't though cos I've managed to get the worlds worst sunburn. After taking the p**s out of a load of people I did it myself. And yes, I have got the glasses marks!!

Anyway, it was a great day - cheers Val, Nick, Holly & Debbie for making it!

I've downloaded the pics to the laptop and will get them on site this week hopefully :thumbs:

It looked fantastic with the 3 cars sat there with the club plates on, it'd make it a lot more special to have a whole ton of us there next time though!!!

Good to meet you mate, had a good laugh :) Sat night got messy as our Hotel room was 'broken' no power etc, anyway Holly managed to blag us a better room, bottle of wine, 3 course dinner each and beers ;):lol: Also have a very itchy head (from sun burn!)

very nice find Chris, how on earth did you come across that???

I only had 3 goes, and it was the hottest day of the 2. My best run was the first one I did!

PS the Micra time of 4.5 was definitely a timing error as I saw it, but it looks like he's got bragging rights! :lol:

think I saw the GTI-R run too, didn't remember it was that fast! fastest times seem to have been recorded on Sunday, air temperature was definitely lower so that might have helped for sure :)

It'd be nice to see what standard cars do as well, but with the fact that the driver can make such a difference, it would be hard to compare them anyway!

think I saw the GTI-R run too, didn't remember it was that fast! fastest times seem to have been recorded on Sunday, air temperature was definitely lower so that might have helped for sure :)

It'd be nice to see what standard cars do as well, but with the fact that the driver can make such a difference, it would be hard to compare them anyway!

If only I'd had my licence with me!! Still I wouldn't have stripped half my car out, unlike some eh Val???!!! :lol:

Good to meet you mate, had a good laugh :) Sat night got messy as our Hotel room was 'broken' no power etc, anyway Holly managed to blag us a better room, bottle of wine, 3 course dinner each and beers ;):lol: Also have a very itchy head (from sun burn!)

Thats a bit of a nightmare mate, still at least it turned out well in the end. And well done to the missus for going on the blag bigtime!!! :thumbs: