Leaking Window seal

Daryl

Had a new windscreen fitted a while back,and with all the rain we have had has highlighted that something is wrong. Im getting a leak from the passenger side seal area. Il come back to the car and find a few drips on the inside of the window and on the tweeter cover. Iv pulled the seal off and put it back on,which seemed to help abit, but im still getting the leak. Has anyone else had this issue with a new windscreen? Is it the seal or the A pillar cover that possibly leaking?

Went back to Autoglass yesterday to discuss the leak on my passenger window. When i picked the car up at the time,they explained that the previous owner had pretty much ruined the A pillar mounts,and the crack that has always been at the base of my passenger side A pillar cover is evidence of that. When I took it in yesterday,they covered the side of the car in water,and we couldnt find a leak. The Autoglass man took the whole seal off,and put it back on,so we shall see what happens now. Is it still possible to get new window seals? Autoglass man also suggested that if new seals dont work,then il need to replace the whole A pillar cover!!!!!!! Though i cant see what difference this will make