What type speakers are fitted?

Plummerman

Hiya Folks,

Its probably been asked a thousand times but I'm sorry.. Just going dizzy now from searching and getting nowhere :bang:

Right I'm after the sizes and designs of the front/ rear speakers.. Some places say 6.5 front/ 6.75 rear.. Other's 6.5 alround :wacko:

Also which one is the co-axial and which is the component types

Cheers Phil

I've got a non Bose JDM so it's a ground up install. I read on one of the sceptic's forums that the bracket for sub is in place already behind the drivers seat, just has a blanking plate over it that needs modding to allow the sub fitting.. Does it need to be a free air type or will any do?

A friend of mine Is great with all things that make me light up :lol:

So deal is i take him the stuff, leave him the car.. Come back, drive off and pass it off as my own handiwork :lol::lol:

Cheers Phil

I Read that too but I have many difference to the usual JDM according to the forum list :wacko:

I put the speaker setting on rear and music came out, I have no button under the steering wheel for the mirror's I have it in the driver door panel, but it don't tilt the mirrors just folds them I

In..

There's no switch in the arm rest cubby for floor lights.. Think I got a Mackled test dummy :lol:

As for the sub, the cover is going bye bye, a fiber glass thingy is being made to fit the space and lots of sound proofing I'm told :thumbs: