up-rev What's it do

U83R5Z

Delete this post before Lexx finds you and rips your head off and sticks it on the front page with a note saying beware of people who dont use the search.

Its a software that allows your car to be remapped. The 350z with bolt on parts will not gain much power. It has to be remapped for all the gains to be made, Uprev.

Delete this post before Lexx finds you and rips your head off and sticks it on the front page with a note saying beware of people who dont use the search.

Its a software that allows your car to be remapped. The 350z with bolt on parts will not gain much power. It has to be remapped for all the gains to be made, Uprev.

I tried search ''up-rev'' ?? Nowt....lol

I was thinking more along the lines of ...

Differences between the programs the user selects through using Cruise button..

Im told you can select different throttle maps for the auto's...?

Search all one word (without the hyphen) and you should see results.

Some have the different maps, some don't best to find out where it was UpRevved and contact the tuner, they will be on here.

The auto already had different throttle maps, snow, normal and power. I assumed most auto's didnt have cruise control but I could be wrong.

The auto already had different throttle maps, snow, normal and power. I assumed most auto's didnt have cruise control but I could be wrong.

Yes i think your right.. If no cruise control then use the brake pedal instead to tap thro maps....

Yes i think your right.. If no cruise control then use the brake pedal instead to tap thro maps....

You have a link to this? I've not heard of that personally?

Thats to use your brake pedal for maps. All switching I have seen is with cruise control buttons.

I read it on Up revs website.. Here is what they have to say about map switching..

There are also a FEW vehicles that require using the break pedal instead of just the cruse switches. For these vehicles use the same pattern as above, but hold the cancel button while tapping the break pedal.

http://uprev.com/faq.php#how_does_map