Skyline 350gt ? Alternative option ?

U83R5Z

Hey can I ask of anyone looked or thought about getting a 350gt instead of a 350z...

Im into my autos and have noticed a few nice ones that I might go look at this next week...

Can anyone point me in the direction for information, comparisons etc etc for the Skyline derivative of the UK's 350z ??

Help advice comments more than welcome...........

That would be me, but mine is manual and not cheap, however if you want some info, your welcome to ask me, and also pop over here http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/foru ... .php?f=220

The JDM Skyline 350GT was developed before the 350Z, and apart from the bodywork, the two extra seats and a very usable boot, are identical to the the JDM 350Z, same engine, chassis, brakes and suspension etc.

The auto is supposed to be very good, however non of the autos got the Brembo brakes, unless as a special option, not seen one yet, other than that they are just 9" longer in wheelbase and about 30-50KG heavier, but can still pull a 6.2 second 0-60.

That would be me, but mine is manual and not cheap, however if you want some info, your welcome to ask me, and also pop over here http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/foru ... .php?f=220

The JDM Skyline 350GT was developed before the 350Z, and apart from the bodywork, the two extra seats and a very usable boot, are identical to the the JDM 350Z, same engine, chassis, brakes and suspension etc.

The auto is supposed to be very good, however non of the autos got the Brembo brakes, unless as a special option, not seen one yet, other than that they are just 9" longer in wheelbase and about 30-50KG heavier, but can still pull a 6.2 second 0-60.

I would be interested to see what you got for sale....

I would be interested to see what you got for sale....

Here you go, PM also replied.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=57078&p=825523#p825523