MXP Cat Back

bazk87

Well it's going to be my set up with berks hfcs .. will be interesting to see what gains are made. Hopefully it will roar!

You will need an Uprev remap to maximise the gains. Definately worth every penny. Still puts a grin on me old face everytime I floor it and only 1.5mpg less.

I know getting an Uprev will see the best gains, but if you fit a custom full exhaust will you still see gains?

I know when I had the 350 the ECU pegs back any performance gains you might see from exhaust, plenum spacers etc but does the 370 do the same or does it let you see some performance gain if you change an item like an exhaust without getting it remapped?

I know getting an Uprev will see the best gains, but if you fit a custom full exhaust will you still see gains?

I know when I had the 350 the ECU pegs back any performance gains you might see from exhaust, plenum spacers etc but does the 370 do the same or does it let you see some performance gain if you change an item like an exhaust without getting it remapped?

I had the Akrapovic exhaust and Berk HFC's done at the same time and felt that there was a noticeble improvement in performance. I then waited a few months before having the Uprev remap. I would say the biggest improvement (in terms of performance) was from the remap as opposed to exhaust+hfc's with no remap.

• 1 month later...

Had the exhaust fitted for over a week now and it is truly dangerous to my driving licence. When you get into the car you just want to put the foot down every time, it's nice and docile up to about 3k rpm just a hint of a roar and a burble but once you put the foot down at hit 3.5k rpm the thing just screams! Sounds gorgeous, look the part, nice wide tips and in burnt blue.

Only cost £70 to get it fitted, I'm delighted with it!