Wizards of nos kit....Help appreciated

2222Piggy

Morning all

I have been offered a direct port nitrous kit with 6 nozzles, electronic controller that come off of a e36 M3

Anyone clued up on these? Will this fit my z

Is the engine up to taking the nos without any additional improvements? Will it damage anything?

Ive tryed searching the forum but havent come accross anything definative

Thanks in advance

Direct port is far too much hassle. If you want to run high power nos you need the likes of a haltech ecu to control it all.

You're looking at big money to install and get up and running

To be fair direct port is better than a wet system and as long as you have the MAX Extreme controller that will manage your NOS fine.

You'd need either UpRev or Hatech to manage the necessary fueling etc.

Benefits of direct port is a more accurate hit. If the kit comes with the maximiser I'd ditch that for the Max Extreme straight away.

To be fair direct port is better than a wet system and as long as you have the MAX Extreme controller that will manage your NOS fine.

You'd need either UpRev or Hatech to manage the necessary fueling etc.

Benefits of direct port is a more accurate hit. If the kit comes with the maximiser I'd ditch that for the Max Extreme straight away.

Is it a dry or wet system ? That will make the biggest difference as to what is controlling it.

The direct port systems are a nightmare to install and really arent needed on our engines as we will only be able to go upto about 400 before the bottom end decides to self destruct.

What price have you been offered the kit for?

Is it a dry or wet system?