Latest Work In Progress Pics

steve_jones

wow Steve!

you doing it all yourself??? B)

Nope

But I know a man who can who is damm good with fiberglass !!

We actually removed the original boot liners in the corners and took a mold of them so the box`s are an exact fit in the boot locations

Next weekend should be done !

Steve

Very nice.

I was after doing some kind of upgrade myself.

I always wondered if it is possible to replace the sub in the standard GT pack position with a new one and wire an amp in?

However now I have seen these pods you have done, they look like just the thing the Z needs.

Is there any chance of you getting anymore made up? What sort of price would you ask for some? B)

Gunmetal wit GT pack

very nice indeed steve.you obviously know your ice. i have the standard head unit and speakers was thinking of a alpineH unit. what speakers would you recommend. i like bass but won't be using a sub. cheers Martin

I would go for some decent components in the front , with crossovers,

As for make, its difficult to say without knowing your bidget, but the more you spend the better they will be,

I have some Boston S6`s in mine cost around £140

Steve

Very nice.

I was after doing some kind of upgrade myself.

I always wondered if it is possible to replace the sub in the standard GT pack position with a new one and wire an amp in?

However now I have seen these pods you have done, they look like just the thing the Z needs.

Is there any chance of you getting anymore made up? What sort of price would you ask for some? B)

Gunmetal wit GT pack

The stock location is not very good for a sub at all unfortunatley, so moving it is your best bet ( but a bit more work )

Ill ask the guy who is making mine for me of he wants to do more ( I know he is considering it )

Steve

thanks for the info steve think i will go with focal speakers.will i need a amp to drive them. the alpine head unit is 4x45,do you know where i can get a fascia to fit the h unit.

You will need to get that from America as no one in the UK stocks or sells them !

Its a Metra Kit you need p/n 99-7402 ( costs about $15)

and the wiring adapter is 70-7550

Not sure if that will fit though !

Steve