350z exhaust

350melvin

Hi folks, first post to the forum.

I'm on the look out for a decent exhaust system for my 350z, new or second hand up to the value of about £200-£250.

Any advice on what to go for?

Was going to sell my 04 350z this year and go for the 370 but can't afford it at the moment so will make a few changes to my 350 and hold on to it for another year instead.

Any thoughts on rear wheel spacers aswell?

Cheers. Neil

Welcome to the club Neil. :wave:

First of all, put a post up in the intro section of the forum and tell us a bit about yourself and your car. (pics of the car are always nice)

Then....go to the top right of the page (search bar) and type 'Exhaust' or 'wheel spacers' and you'll get LOTS of results to help answer your questions. ;)

If your still stuck once you've had a read, then ask away.

:)

Welcome to the forum, we don’t have anything within your budget for new, however, here’s a few options that we do have – http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main ... cPath=1_10

If you need any more information please do let me know… :thumbs:

Spacers can be seen here - http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main ... cPath=1_18 - It depends on the wheels you're running, this will dictate which will be fit for purpose... :thumbs:

Ok thanks guys,

Looks like I'll be going for a second hand exhaust system so if anybody has any for sale please get in touch....

I have 20" wolf race alloys and the wheels are 9" wide, they stick out slightly from the arch at the bottom but are under at the top so not actually sure if I would benefit from spacers without them looking daft.

Any other performance parts or appearance add on's you guys would recommend, again not looking for top of the range stuff but I'll probably look to spend around £500 in total.

In the time I've had my car it hadn't even crossed my mind to modify it in any way but the more I look into it the more I see what can be done.

Also posted a wee bit in the new members bit, no pictures yet but will get one up soon.

Cheers