Downpipe de-cats

TEMPERZ

Hi all,

I have the invidia true dual exhaust on my 07.

I'd like to get rid of the Downpipe cats too.

Am I right in thinking the DE de-cats are different to the HR? Also how reliable are the O2 spacers at getting rid of the engine light? I'm thinking of going up to Abbey for a remap, does that usually sort the light?

Cheers :)

Paul

The spacers will get rid of the CEL for 90% of the time but you might get the occasional one.

The Uprev will get rid if it 100% ( as long as you tell them to)

Out of interest I see on your other thread that you have the Invidia G200, do you have the mid pipe resonators or just straight from the Cats to the back box?

I was under the impression that the newer G200's didn't have mid pipe resonators because people were moaning of them being too quiet. :shrug:

I have an older system from 2005 and it has the resonators in the mid-pipe, which actually suits me, as the Vortech increases the volume nicely at WOT. :D

Hi mate,

I have the resonators too and it suits be also :) . Quiet enough with normal driving but gives a nice rumble when the loud pedal is used :) .

Are the DE and HR decats different or interchangeable?

Doesn't seem to be much in the way of HR decats around :/ . I found a site that claim there's fit both the DE and HR :/

Ok I see. Well I have a good relationship with my tester as all my cars have no cats :) .

Could you pm me a price for both brands mate? I'm assuming they are pretty similar?

Do either of them come with the built in spacers for the O2 sensors or is that something I'll have to add?

Cheers :)