How much is a Uk de engine and all extras Worth

Michael robinson

Like the title says I was wondering how much a de engine with 3k on (just been rebuilt) is worth with gear box and all other parts required to make it a plug and play system As I am thinking of removing my engine and all other parts then replacing it with a Ls v8 engine (this is just an idea at the moment)

My engine Currently has

Cosworth plenum

Ams pullys

Samco coolant hose kit and induction kit

Stillen headers

Berk hfc

Stillen y pipe

And a few other parts on it that I can't think of at the moment

I also have all the standard part's that where removed to put the after market stuff on .

I will probably strip all the after market stuff off and sell separately and make it a standard unit again ( if I decide to go ahead with the build )

Any guide line or rough idea would be a great help :thumbs:

If it was me I'd ask Alex or Lee? They'd give you a stock engine guide price and I'd sell the aftermarket items to earn extra dough.

Bold move for an LS. I was going to do the same, did my research and with the majority of resource of part etc in America it could turn costly. It would be a great build to watch and they sound brilliant on a Zed

If it was me I'd ask Alex or Lee? They'd give you a stock engine guide price and I'd sell the aftermarket items to earn extra dough.

Bold move for an LS. I was going to do the same, did my research and with the majority of resource of part etc in America it could turn costly. It would be a great build to watch and they sound brilliant on a Zed

I will give them a pm see if they can help with a guideline price :thumbs:

There is a lad called raving on the Hsv Owners forum that owns a breakers yard and imports from australia / america so going to hit him up for prices of stuff already in the country before looking to import myself . Will post back with what he says price wise :thumbs: