advice/help needed with bluetooth and bose

bobmac

as title guys, got the Z in feb and the HU had the normal problems ( looked at a few threads on here)anyway managed to get another HU which works fine, everytime i start the car it says "nor code" but plays CDs and radio fine, eventually got the bluetooth thingy, plugged in and paired both my phones with the 350Z (thats what both phones found) i assume the two buttons on the wheel the left one is to make a call and the right one is to end a call ? tried both phones both incoming and outgoing, i thought the sound would mute and allow me to speak useing the HU speakers like my mates Bemmer, nothing happens my question is is it because i have no code in the HU or is it more likely the bluetooth thingy is faulty, any help appreciated Thanks :headhurt:

As you have probably read already it can be a hit & miss problem. My phone used to work through the system then stopped working (not sure if it was after a software update) My current phone is a HTC & it pairs and connects but will not work, even tried another adaptor. Some on here are able to connect their HTC and yet others have had the same problem. I tried finding a solution through HTC but to no avail.