Help with iPod Touch

Maccaman

Once again I have had problems updating the software on my 64g Touch. Had this problem before and have always managed to restore as per instructions. (no idea why Apple updates always seem to stall) Unfortuantely this time its not showing up in iTunes when I connect. Have tried the power button & home key to put it into restore mode but it still doesn't show. Please has anybody got any idea what I can do? Thanks in advance.

Had a similar problem with my son's 16G iPod Touch. Took it back to the local Apple Store in Bristol. They had it for a couple of hours and had to get onto head office. They sorted it though. Could not fix it myself whatever I did. Hope this helps :thumbs:

Try the power button, home button and volume up button Keith. I know this does something with the iphone may do something with itouch. Make sure you also do the restore routine whilst disconnected from your computer, you should then get the usb picture message asking you to connect to Itunes. Just repaired a couple of iphones (screens and batteries).

Not the greatest fan of Apple products i have to say.