Cornering tight/hard, noise

ZedMeister

I'm looking for a bit of advice on this one,

When cornering hard/tight left I'm getting a 'metally' sound as if metal flicking off metal almost.

I've read up and some suggestions being posed are possibly brake dust shields, low power steering fluid or the wheel bearing, now I'm not the most technical person when it comes to cars although I give everything a try, the fluid I'll obviously check myself but the other two I'd need some direction on, easy enough to do?

However I may be shooting well off here and it may be something else? Any further suggestions guys?

sounds like it could be the discs rubbing on the back plate as you say, mine do the same. How long have the front discs been on the car? the problem with mine are that the disc is quite heavily corroded on the inner edge (bought it like this and fitting dbas all round :thumbs: ). the only way you'll prob see the corrosion is to get under the car, dont think you'll see it on full lock.