Silver 370z - Winchester @ 1.15ish

Humpy

:yahoo: Nice motor you have there Dan! Im always flying around Winchester, especially around the one way system with building either side for the most part of it, rather pleasing to the ear with the noise from the exhaust. Hopefully see you around again soon. :drive1

Thanks! The irony is that I was actualyl looking to buy one the same as yours! I'm easily led!

Agree there are some good spots to herar the exhaust in Winchester. I can also recommend the Hindhead tunnel late one eveing too if you venture up to north Hants.

I hope to meet you and others at any meets, I'm new to the Zed scene and always enjoyed owner's meets with other makes.

Thanks! The irony is that I was actualyl looking to buy one the same as yours! I'm easily led!

Agree there are some good spots to herar the exhaust in Winchester. I can also recommend the Hindhead tunnel late one eveing too if you venture up to north Hants.

I hope to meet you and others at any meets, I'm new to the Zed scene and always enjoyed owner's meets with other makes.

Will certainly do the Hind head tunnel run soon, new exhaust on tomos so even more reason to ;)

Get your name down for this meet, should be a good turn out :thumbs: The date has changed to the 5th May I beleive. Last year was a cracking turn out with fantastic weather.

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=59865

Thanks

Steve.