Few spots in the lakes

cowie

Had a nice run out to windermere yesterday, saw a few zeds, black 06 nismo'd 350z parked up in grasmere, bronze zed parked up just entering keswick from ambleside direction, and passed and waved blade 350z private plate he was heading towards ambleside. Lovely day for a drive indeed :thumbs:

Hi there,

I think it was me you waved at I was to busy looking at your car coming towards me I didn't wave back, I'M Sorry about that mate, I was in with my wife we were going for high tea in Lorton, Birthday & Anniversary just the day before.

It was a perfect day to be seen in the Z,

Winder hall.....beautiful place, we got married there in december last year, did you have the afternoon tea, then back into the lounge with the lovely fire, we could live in that place its :cloud9: very nice present mate :thumbs: 22years congrats :clap:

Congratulations on your wedding in December :drunk:, We had the afternoon tea & just sat a little longer in the tea room, there was a open fire on which was quite nice, we didn't manage to eat everything that was brought out for us so we asked them to box it up & take it with us for my kids, they made short work of it all :lol:

The only thing bad was the roads leading to winder hall which are in quite bad condition exaggerated by the suspention on the 350z, it's difficult when you have the wife in the car trying to drive like a shofer :bang::drive1