Throttle body and maf

Mrdeli

Hey guys erm.. im looking at the maf sensor right now its got a silverish metal plate and a hole with wires and resistors... which part do i spray or do you just drench the whole thing?

Step away from the car. Seriously. :teeth:

You need to take the maf out of the tube and spray the bit that is exposed to the air stream.

• Like 1

Hey guys erm.. im looking at the maf sensor right now its got a silverish metal plate and a hole with wires and resistors... which part do i spray or do you just drench the whole thing?

You need to take the maf out of the tube and spray the bit that is exposed to the air stream.

Lmao :lol: Its ok now i sat it for an hour to dry as i was scared id drenched it too much! I did a reset ecu and i think its doing ok, on top of that i feel as if the fuel consumption maybe slightly better...or i could be kidding myself on so that my afternoon messing about with the maf and throttle body wasnt a waste of time! :p

Lmao :lol: Its ok now i sat it for an hour to dry as i was scared id drenched it too much! I did a reset ecu and i think its doing ok, on top of that i feel as if the fuel consumption maybe slightly better...or i could be kidding myself on so that my afternoon messing about with the maf and throttle body wasnt a waste of time! :p

preventative maintenance is never a waste a time.

• Like 1