Mobile Phone

Joined this site a couple of years ago but been to busy to get involved as much as i would have liked but thought someone out there may be able to help me with this...... Just bought a Nokia Lumia 800 and it wont bluetooth with my 5yr old 350z. Phone recognises the car but the car wont recognise the phone. Any ideas. Could it be that the software in the car is just to old for the modern phones.

Welcome :thumbs: . I know other members had similar problems a couple of years ago. Do not forget that bluetooth has moved on a bit. I am no expert but is bluetooth now on version 3? I am sure others more in the know will be along to help. Have a look in the search option to see previous threads on bluetooth and connecting :thumbs:

Most definately mate. On the phone screen its got 350z connected but when you look in the box with the receiver in its solid red and should be flashing red, which means its not picking up the phone. Worked fine with the old phone. I was just hoping there was someone else out there with the same phone.

daft question but best to make sure

are you making your phone discoverable?