Speaker Noise

skifreek

no, it's normal, think it's cos the amp is still on, also it has been mentioned that it can be the bose sound monitoring system, can't remberer the name they call it but it's what adjusts the volume according to the levels of sound it monitors from the cabin

They all do this... Makes you think theres an electrical problem when you first hear it.. But all quite normal, as above something to do with the amp getting constant power...

They made a bit of a pants job of the stereo really, sounds ok when you turn it up but other than that your better off listening to the car! :p

At last, someone else with this. Am going to go to my friendly install builders with this soon, will let you know what comes of it! :)

Look forward to hearing if you get any good news, as the problems seems to be with all zed with the bose, you would make many folk happy if you get a resolution.

At last, someone else with this. Am going to go to my friendly install builders with this soon, will let you know what comes of it! :)

Look forward to hearing if you get any good news, as the problems seems to be with all zed with the bose, you would make many folk happy if you get a resolution.

I have a feeling a relay may be involved, will let you know the result....! :)

I don't have this in my car..... Hiss is sometimes a dodgy earth. Not sure with on the Z though :wacko:

Have you got BOSE, Stew? Apparently the problem only exists with their amp. Bugs the hell out of me! :rant:

Yep. I do have Bose. I also have extra noise which maybe drown it out.