JVC KW-AVX640 + fascia adaptor kit

taffyjason

Hi there,

Interested in your head unit. Just wandering what use the facia kit is when its a double din unit?

Also can you attach the steering wheel controls in the zed? I'm presuming it needs an adaptor?

And is there any other adapters required to work with the Bose system?

Finally can it take a rear view camera?

Many thanks,

Chris

well so far im still waiting for mine to be attached, but i believe you need the loom adaptor for the JVC to car , there is also a steering wheel adaptor which i have bought, plus the fascia which is an all style kit, includes single DIN, double DIN

i got my bits from Car Audo Direct, i somehow managed to order two lots of fascia and head units, but as i was away due to work commitments, i exceeded the 7 day return policy, so i think i fairly priced the items brand new, check their website :)

So in summary you need :

JVC head unit

Fascia

Stalk Interface

Loom adaptor

Sorry i didnt completely answer you, you'd best look up the head unit on the internet for full spec as im still pretty new to it myself, there's loads of reviews and specification links out there,

As for the Fascia, unless you use it, it leaves a gap in the centre console, it's just to make sure it all looks good