Dashboard Clock 12/24hr

tyl3r

Hello chaps

I’ve had my 370Z (GT Pack + Connect Premium) for a month now and have to say that I’m really enjoying it. I got the Z because I was tired of the boring drive that my previous car was giving me. The 370Z is certainly not boring!

Maybe it’s because it’s my first Nissan or because I’m a little thick sometimes, but I’ve got half a dozen “Huh?†issues with this car already. I’m trying to hold back on sounding like a complaining git but and perhaps it’s just my autistic tendencies that mean that this car has things that annoy me that others will not bat an eyelid at.

Anyway… the thing that offends the most at the moment is the dashboard clock. How do I get it to show 24hr clock?!?

The Connect Premium has a clock and that is (I guess) set by the GPS signals. It is bad enough that the two are not connected so they drift apart from one another. But at least the CP can be set to 24hrs. Huge glowing orange lights on my dash showing a 12hr time really offends me. I’ve been through every option I can find but no mention of 24hr. The idea that a Japanese clock will only show 12hrs is bonkers! I've been to Japan... they're more into standards and 24hr clocks than anywhere I've ever been!

Now, I realise there are ‘hidden’ settings (such as Chris`I's guide on Auto Door Lock (Thanks very much the for that - sorted another one of my 'issues') but surely there should be a readily-selectable option somewhere?

I've had to stick a piece of cardboard over the clock for the moment.

Apologies if this has been dealt with already - I've tried search and have read through many of the historic posts.

Any help much appreciated...

Welcome to the forum,

Bugs the crap out of me in my 350 tbh, thing is i am sure my first 350 had 24hr but i cant seem to change it on this one.

first was an import though and this ones uk so could be that.

cant help i'm afraid but you need a proper intro thread with photos, we all love photos